Creamy Sausage Alfredo.
You can cook Creamy Sausage Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Sausage Alfredo
- You need 1 lb. of cavatappi pasta.
- It’s 1 lb. of ground sausage.
- You need 1/2 of of each sliced into strips: red, green & orange bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion, chopped.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of pkg. fresh sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 (14.5 oz) of jar alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Seasonings of choice: black pepper, garlic powder, parsley.
Creamy Sausage Alfredo step by step
- Boil pasta as directed on package; drain and set aside..
- Meanwhile cook sausage along with seasonings, onion and bell pepper strips over medium high heat..
- When partly browned, add in mushrooms..
- Continue to cook until sausage is browned completely and veggies are tender..
- Stir in alfredo sauce and parmesan cheese..
- Add pasta and stir until combined..