Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers.
You can cook Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers
- It’s 185 g of Red Bell Pepper(Thinly slice).
- It’s 975 g of Beef Loin Meat Steak (Cut thinly slice).
- You need 1 Tsp of Sesame Oil.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Beef Flavor/stock (Optional).
- It’s 1 of Garlic (Crush).
- It’s 1 of Medium/Large Onion (Thinly slice).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Salt and Black Pepper (as you need).
- You need of ✨Sauce✨.
- You need 1-2 Tbsp of Corn Starch.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 Tsp of Ground Ginger.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Sweet Soy Sauce.
Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers instructions
- Cut the meat into thin slices/strips and then add the sesame oil, baking soda, beef flavor/stock, garlic and 2 tbsp of soy sauce to the meat and mix well. Let the meat marinate for 25-30 minutes at room temperature. To make the sauce, whisk together all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl then put it a side..
- In a nonstick skillet pan, melt the butter. Add in the onion and cook it until it becomes light brown and then add the meat. Stir fry the meat until it is cooked well done..
- Add the bell peppers into the skillet and sauté fry it for about 2 mins. Pour the prepared sauce in and then stir fry on medium heat until it becomes thick..
- Taste and adjust the seasoning as needed. Best served over warm rice. Enjoy!😉.