You can have Cheesesteak Pasta using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesesteak Pasta
- It’s 2 of lbs. Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 of Green Pepper, diced.
- You need 1 of Yellow Onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 Can of Sliced Mushrooms, chopped.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Black Pepper.
- You need 3-4 of Tbsps. A1 Steak Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Boxes of Jumbo Macaroni Shells.
- It’s 3 Cups of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
Cheesesteak Pasta step by step
- In a large pot fill half way with water. Turn heat to High and bring to a boil. Add 1Tbsp. Salt. Add pasta n turn heat down to let simmer..
- While pasta is cooking in a large frying add meat, veggies, and seasonings. Cook til meat is no longer pink. Drain the grease add back to pan. Add the steak sauce and mix til combined. Set aside..
- Once noodles are soft drain the water. Add back to pot. Add meat mixture and 11/2 cups shredded cheese. Stir til everything is well mixed and combined. Serve with rest of shredded cheese as garnish and enjoy..