Crock pot Swedish Meatballs Recipe.
You can cook Crock pot Swedish Meatballs Recipe using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock pot Swedish Meatballs Recipe
- It’s 1 bag of frozen meatballs 1.5 lbs.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup 10.75 oz.
- You need 1 packet of dry onion soup mix.
- It’s 1/4 cup of a1 steak sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 cups of beef broth.
- It’s 16 oz of package of egg noodles.
Crock pot Swedish Meatballs Recipe instructions
- Place the meatballs, mushroom soup, onion soup mix, and steak sauce in a 6 quart crock pot. Pour the beef broth over the top. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or high for 3-5 hours. 30 minutes before ready to eat, mix in the sour cream. In another pot boil your egg noodles according to the directions. Serve the meatballs over the egg noodles..
- Freezer meal- add all ingredients but the last two…. on cook day add to crockpot with broth following cooking instructions..
- For Instant pot or ninja foodie cook on high for 10-15mins Quick release.
- How to make this a freezer meal. youtu.be/DLQHvKtmZK4.