Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup.
You can cook Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup
- It’s 1.5-2 lbs of thin sliced steak meat.
- You need 2 of red bell peppers diced.
- You need 1/2 of small white onion.
- You need 2-3 cups of Shredded carrots.
- Prepare 2 cups of sliced mushrooms.
- You need of I clove garlic chopped.
- You need 2 TBS of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 TBS of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 2 TSP of Curry.
- It’s 2 TSP of Ginger.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- It’s 3 Cups of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 2 TBS of Butter.
- You need 2 TBS of Chilli Pepper Ginger Sauce.
- You need 1 of Lime.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeño diced.
- It’s 1 cup of cilantro.
Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup step by step
- Step 1. Pour can of coconut milk and 3 cups chicken broth and Butter into pot and start cooking on low to medium heat. Stir every so often..
- Step 2. While step 1 is cooking, chop veggies. Dice 1/2 a small white onion, 2 red bell pepper, 2 cups mushrooms, small bag of shredded carrots, clove of garlic, jalapeño. Chop it all up and mix together..
- Step 3. In a wok or pan, add small amount of olive oil and start cooking steak with a little of the onion and pepper from step 2.
- Step 4. Go back to broth. Add soy sauce, cayenne pepper, black pepper, Curry, Ginger, Azian zing sauce (I prefer this – see pic- but you can use any chili sauce), squeeze lime juice in, and cilantro. Simmer.
- Step 5. Add veggies mix from step 2 to broth. Stir every so often.
- Step 6. Take Cooked steak from wok and chop. Add meat to soup. Simmer on low for 15 min..
- Step 7. Serve over rice or rice noodles and add fresh cilantro and lime wedge for garnish. Delicious!!.