Stroganoff. The most amazing Beef Stroganoff you will ever have!
You can have Stroganoff using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stroganoff
- You need 1 lb of egg noodles.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of steak seasoning.
- It’s 1 quart of au jus.
- It’s 1.5 lbs of carne asada beef.
- You need 1.5 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 3 packets of powdered gravy mix.
- Season the carne asada meat with steak seasoning. You will be cooking this recipe in a crock pot..
- Put the meat in a crock pot and add the whole can of au jus and cook on high for 4hrs..
- Turn to low and cook for 4 more hrs..
- Transfer to pot and add gravy mix and bring to boil till gravy thickens. Turn down to low and add sour cream. Mix the sour cream throughout the sauce..
- Boil the noodles as instructed on the package. Once the egg noodles are cooked through drain and add to the sauce..
- Stir and serve. Enjoy..