Skye's Burger with Beans.
You can cook Skye's Burger with Beans using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Skye's Burger with Beans
- Prepare 29 ounces of baked beans.
- You need 1-2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- You need 1 tablespoons of yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
Skye's Burger with Beans step by step
- Start browning the beef. Add the spices, ketchup, sugar and mustard. Stir in and continue to brown..
- Add in beans and simmer for 20 minutes. Serve, with a tortilla. I hope you enjoy..