A Sandwich full of Memories. A Sandwich Of Memories Doris Cornago Contact A Pocket Full of Memories on Messenger. After a blowout game full of memes, a streaker and, surprisingly, poetry, the Super Bowl commercials are here to make your parents complain about how much better the ads were when they were young. You can't go wrong with a sandwich full of bold and spicy flavors and I knew just what I wanted to compete within the challenge.
You can have A Sandwich full of Memories using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of A Sandwich full of Memories
- It’s 1/2 pound of bulk sausage.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 slices of Italian style bread.
- Prepare To taste of steaksauce I used HP sauce.
A Sandwich full of Memories instructions
- Divide the sausage into thirds. Press till thin rectangles. Fry in skillet till done, them move to the side..
- Beat the eggs and salt them to taste. Do this in batches. Pour just enough egg on hot skillet to form a rectangle. Try to make them the size of the bread slices. Repeat till all are done. Set aside..
- Toast the bread. When toasted add mayonnaise to both slices..
- Then layer in a stack alternating egg and sausage..
- Finish stacking then add Hp steaksauce or whichever steaksauce you want. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.