Pasta Con Le Braciole.
You can have Pasta Con Le Braciole using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta Con Le Braciole
- It’s 4 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 2 TBS of Olive oil.
- You need 5 of thin cut beef steaks.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cubed provolone cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 Qt of jar of Zanni's Ready Made Sauce (Any flavor except Marinara).
- It’s 8 cups of water.
- It’s 1 box (16 oz) of spaghetti.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmigiano cheese.
Pasta Con Le Braciole step by step
- Chop 2 garlic cloves, parsley, and cube provolone cheese. Mix together..
- Lay thin steaks on a flat surface and fill with garlic, parsley and provolone mix. Roll steaks and tie both ends with thread to prevent unrolling..
- In a frying pan, add 2 tbs olive oil and 2 chopped garlic cloves. Sauté till golden brown..
- Add rolled steaks to sautéed garlic and fry at medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Add Zanni's Ready Made Sauce and bring to a boil. Simmer at low temperature for 20 minutes..
- Boil 8 cups of water, salt to taste. Cook pasta of choice according to box instructions..
- Top pasta with sauce and braciole. Sprinkle with Parmigiano cheese..
- 🍝Serve Pasta con Braciole🍝with a sprinkle of parmigiano cheese🍴a slice of garlic bread🥖a garden salad🥗with fresh lemon dressing🍋and a cool glass of red moscato🍷.