Moms Stuffed steak.
You can have Moms Stuffed steak using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moms Stuffed steak
- It’s 2 boxes of chicken stuffing cooked with beef bouillon- cooled.
- Prepare 3 of prime London broils (1.5 lbs each) sliced super thin to roll.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of large onion diced.
- Prepare 8 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need As needed of Veg. Oil for browning/sautéing.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour for rolling meat.
- Prepare 6 cans of tomato soup.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare To taste of Basil & parsley minced.
- It’s As needed of Butcher twine for tying.
- You need 12 oz of bag of egg noodles cooked.
- It’s 1/2 stick of Butter for noodles.
Moms Stuffed steak instructions
- Make the stuffing up with beef bouillon too, and let cool..
- Cut the London broil into thin wide fillets to roll the stuffing in.
- Roll the cooled stuffing into the meat and tie with one string the side and top and bottom (like a present).
- Roll in flour, and brown in large skillet with vegetable oil. Place in greased deep casserole dish (I needed 1 small extra casserole dish in addition to the big one).
- Once all the meat is browned add 1/4 of water to pan to deglaze, and add a little more oil and sauté the onions and garlic til soft. Add salt and pepper..
- Add cans of tomato soup and herbs and simmer for a few mins before pouring over the meat.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hr at 350°.
- Boil noodles, drain and add butter to pot to melt serve with steak on top and scissors to cut the strings..