Caramelized Onions on Smoked Sausage.
You can cook Caramelized Onions on Smoked Sausage using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramelized Onions on Smoked Sausage
- It’s 4 of sausage buns.
- Prepare 1 pound of smoked sausage.
- It’s 4 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 4 teaspoon of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of caramelized onions see my recipe divided.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
Caramelized Onions on Smoked Sausage step by step
- Heat the oil add the sausages fry for 15 minutes covered. Add water and steam for 5 minutes covered. Just add water to the hot pan and cover it. Get the buns. Heat the onions..
- Add yellow prepared mustard to 2 and dijon to the other 2. Cut into half if you like so all can taste both. Also mayonnaise is good believe it or not. Add a bunch of onions on top and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.