Gluten-Free Steak Fries.
You can cook Gluten-Free Steak Fries using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten-Free Steak Fries
- You need 5 of russet potatoes.
- Prepare of PAM cooking spray.
- It’s of Seasoning Mix.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tablespoons of garlic salt.
Gluten-Free Steak Fries instructions
- PREP- Peel the russest potatoes. Fill 2 medium-large bowls with room temperature water. Slice the potatoes into steak-fry-size pieces. As you slice, place the potatoes into the bowls of water. Let them sit for 3 minutes. After soaking the potatoes, pat them completely dry with paper towels. Mix together the pepper, paprika, and garlic salt..
- COOK- Preheat your oven to 400º F. Cover a baking sheet with tinfoil and spray the tinfoil with the PAM. Spread the fries out in a single layer on the baking sheet and sprinkle the seasoning mix over them. Note: You may need more than one baking sheet. Bake for 22 to 24 minutes. After this amount of time, turn the temperature up to 475º F and bake for 5 to 6 minutes. Take the fries out of the oven, add a little more garlic salt, and they're done..