Sausage and Rice Casserole.
You can cook Sausage and Rice Casserole using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sausage and Rice Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of ground sausage.
- It’s 1 cup of uncooked rice.
- It’s 2-3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- You need 1 can of or 8 oz. fresh mushrooms.
Sausage and Rice Casserole instructions
- Cook rice per directions.
- Brown sausage with mushrooms.
- Mix ½ of cheese and cream of mushroom over low heat until cheese is melted.
- Mix cooked sausage with soup.
- Stir in cooked rice.
- Pour into casserole dish and cover with remaining cheese.
- Cook @350 for 20 minutes.