You can cook Steak quesadilla using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak quesadilla
- You need 2 of Rib eye steaks cut up into bite sized pieces.
- Prepare of Chipotle taco sauce.
- Prepare 4 of Old El Paso flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Mexican 4-cheese blend (4 oz).
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of salsa.
Steak quesadilla step by step
- Cut steak into bite sized chunks. On medium high heat pan fry the steak pieces in the chipotle taco sauce. I eye balled it. I used enough so the steak covered in it..
- Heat 10-inch skillet over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes..
- Place 1 tortilla in skillet. Sprinkle half of the cheese over tortilla. Add the steak onto of the cheese. Sprinkle with a little cheese on top of steak so the 2nd tortilla will stick. Top with second tortilla. Heat about 2 minutes or until bottom is lightly browned..
- Turn. Cook other side until lightly browned. Repeat with remaining tortillas and cheese..
- Cut quesadillas into wedges. Serve with salsa and sour cream. You can add rice, beans, salsa in side of the quesadilla..