Ground beef stuffed peppers.
You can have Ground beef stuffed peppers using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground beef stuffed peppers
- Prepare 1 pound of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 4 of red peppers.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 can of rotel tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of small onion diced.
- It’s to taste of Montreal steak seasoning.
- It’s 4 slices of provolone cheese.
Ground beef stuffed peppers instructions
- Cut red pepper in half and remove the seeds. Place in a baking dish or aluminum foil covered cookie sheet..
- In a frying pan brown the ground beef with onion and Montreal steak seasoning..
- Add 8 oz cream cheese to the burger mixture and stir until melted..
- Add in a can of rotel tomatoes.
- Fill the peppers with the mixture. Bake on 350 for an hour. Turn oven off and place a slice of provolone cheese on each pepper. Leave I. The just until melted..