Fried bran liver.
You can have Fried bran liver using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried bran liver
- Prepare 1 kg of beef liver (thin steak cut).
- Prepare 2 cup of wheat bran.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot chilli.
- You need 2 of large lemons' juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare of Fresh Parsely.
Fried bran liver step by step
- In a large bowl mix the spices (2 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper, 1 tsp hot chilli, 1 tbsp cumin, fresh parsely, lemon juice, garlic).
- Then add the liver and marinate for an hour in refrigerator.
- Mix 2 cups wheat bran with 1/4 cup flour to cover the liver with.
- Remove liver from bowl immerse in bran mix on both sides, and put in a large pan of hot oil to deep fry.
- Serve with hot pepper and lemon.