Steak stir fry with mashed Cauliflower. This healthy pepper steak stir fry recipe was inspired by @Nanaaba's Kitchen it is simply the best, very easy to follow and also beginners friendly. Working in batches if needed, add the steak and cook. This simple cauliflower stir-fry is our family's recent favorite.
Today's post is about how to make this cauliflower stir-fry with a few simple ingredients in less than. Cauliflower Rice Stir-Fry. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Steak stir fry is just as easy as take-out, but it's so much healthier. You can cook Steak stir fry with mashed Cauliflower using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak stir fry with mashed Cauliflower
- You need slices of Thin cut steak.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s of Roasted sesame (optional).
- Prepare of Sea Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Cauliflower.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
Low carb, keto friendly, and bursting This steak stir fry recipe starts with fresh vegetables and they come out perfectly This time around I went with bell peppers, broccoli, and onions. I've made this with cauliflower and either. Break up the cauliflower into large florets, then, using your hands, break into very small florets. Heat a large, heavy skillet over medium-high to high heat.
Steak stir fry with mashed Cauliflower step by step
- Before starting with the steak cut the Cauliflower into small pieces and cook over steam.
- Heat a skillet and add 2 tbsp butter then add the steak, season with sea salt and pepper.
- Mid way through cooking add 1 tbsp to 1/2 cup dark soy sauce then pour over steak in hot skillet.
- Tip: before all the water evaporates, cover the skillet to save some tasty sauce (here you can add some roasted sesame seed too).
- After the Cauliflower cooked well, mash in a kitchen processor, add salt, pepper, and 2 tbsp butter continue mashing till completely soft.
- Add some roasted sesame for garnish (optional but gives a very good taste too).
Cauliflower Rice Stir-fry With Pumpkin SeedsHartleyRiedner. This elegant steak dinner for two features asparagus drizzled with a bright chimichurri sauce. A bed of cauliflower rice sops all the extra juices, but you could stir the herby sauce into the rice for extra flavor. This dish is easy enough for a weeknight dinner but delicious enough for date night or a dinner party. For me, cauliflower swaps are an easy way to add an extra serving of vegetables to a meal, for a usually very small compromise in taste.