Minute Steak with Cumin (4 Ingredients!).
You can have Minute Steak with Cumin (4 Ingredients!) using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Minute Steak with Cumin (4 Ingredients!)
- It’s 250 gr of thinly sliced beef (like the ones for sukiyaki).
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of tbp oil.
Minute Steak with Cumin (4 Ingredients!) instructions
- Combine beef with cumin and salt. Make sure the beef slices are coated evenly. If you have regular cumin, ground it first with mortar and pestle..
- Heat oil in a pan, medium heat. I used a cast-iron skillet but I think regular pan is okay as long it's a non-stick one..
- Carefully use tongs to put the beef slices in the skillet. When one side has browned, flip it so both sides will be brown. Repeat the process with the remaining slices. (In my case, three batches of beef, so, more or less 3 minutes in cooking).
- Serve with lettuce and some lemon. You can also eat this with steamed rice, pasta, or bread..