Steak & Nectarine Salad.
You can cook Steak & Nectarine Salad using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak & Nectarine Salad
- You need 1 of Nectarine.
- Prepare 1 of Shallot.
- You need of Sirloin Steak.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Red Wine Vinegar.
- It’s of Spring Mix Salad – whatever type you like.
- You need 1/4 cup of Feta Cheese – whatever type you like.
- It’s of Pecans – whatever type you like.
- Prepare of Good Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Steak & Nectarine Salad instructions
- Halve and pit the nectarine and cut into wedges..
- Mince the shallot until you have about 1 tbsp..
- Heat olive oil in a pan over med-high heat..
- Season the steak with salt & pepper. Cook to desired doneness, 3-6 minutes per side. Remove from pan set aside to rest..
- Add the nectarine to the same pan over med-high heat. Cook until lightly charred, 2-3 minutes, flipping once. Remove from pan and set aside..
- In a small bowl whisk the shallot, vinegar and a large drizzle of olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Taste your dressing if the flavor is to strong whisk in a bit more olive oil..
- In a large bowl toss together your greens and dressing to taste..
- Thinly slice the steak against the grain and dice your nectarines..
- Plate your greens and top with steak, nectarines, feta and pecans.