You can have White Bread using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Bread
- Prepare 3 cups of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 oz of Cooken.
- You need 1/2 oz of Butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Yeast.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Warm Water.
- It’s of Tools/ Utensils.
- You need 1 of Mixing bowl.
- Prepare Teaspoon of (tsp).
- It’s of Sifter.
- Prepare of Stainless steel spatula.
- Prepare of Greased Loaf Pan.
- Prepare of Oven mittens.
- Prepare of Pastry brush.
White Bread step by step
- Weigh and measure dry ingredients..
- Rub cooken and butter into flour mixture feels like breadcrumbs..
- Pour dry ingredients into mixing bowl. Add warm water gradually. Put mixing machine on speed number 2 ONLY..
- Allow machine to knead and add water when necessary to create a soft dough. Make sure dough isn't sticky..
- Once dough is ready and not sticky remove from bowl place onto lightly floured counter. Roll out dough to desired shape..
- Place into pan allow to rise, cover with damp cloth and allow to rest for 30 mins..
- Once loaf/hops is double in size, preheat oven at 400 degrees celsius for 5 – 7 mins..
- Using oven mittens put loaf/hops into oven and allow to bake for 30-40 mins. Until golden brown..
- Remove from heated oven once golden brown. Glaze with butter using pastry brush while loaf/ hops is still hot..
- When cooled remove from pan and serve accordingly..