Brad's panini w/ cream of broccoli & turnip green soup. Cream of Broccoli is an Imperial Oat Cream IPA. It is an oat cream version of Broccoli with Cascade, Hallertau Blanc, Mosaic, and Simcoe. It has plenty of oats and hint of lactose sugar to make it super smooth and a little creamy.
It is also a commercially, mass-produced soup, often sold in cans. When it comes to panini, a grill pan gives the sandwiches their stripes but you can use a skillet; feel free to add your favorite fillings. This is a great grilled sandwich! You can have Brad's panini w/ cream of broccoli & turnip green soup using 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's panini w/ cream of broccoli & turnip green soup
- You need of For the soup.
- You need 2 tbs of butter.
- It’s 1 of large shallot, sliced.
- It’s 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 4 of large broccoli crowns with a few inches of stem on each one.
- It’s 3 qts of chicken broth.
- You need 2 tbs of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1/2 lb of chopped turnip greens.
- Prepare 3 sprigs of fresh tarragon.
- Prepare 1 qt of whipping cream, not heavy cream.
- It’s 2 cups of grated smoked cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Cornstarch slurry…,optional.
- It’s of French fried onions for garnish.
- It’s of For the panini.
- Prepare 9 of grain whole wheat bread.
- You need of Softened butter.
- You need of Sliced smoked Swiss cheese.
- You need of Sliced smoked Muenster cheese.
- It’s of Beechwood smoked ham, deli sliced.
- Prepare of Jerk spiced turkey, deli sliced.
- You need of Thin sliced sweet onion.
- Prepare of Thin sliced tomato.
- Prepare of Thin sliced avocado.
- It’s of Mayonnaise and spicy brown mustard.
Panini get their character or distinct look from the grill marks on the sandwich. Heat the panini press to medium-high heat. For each sandwich: Spread butter on two slices of bread to flavor the outside of the sandwich. Cream of Broccoli Soup with Cheese Broccoli Rice & Cheese Casserole.
Brad's panini w/ cream of broccoli & turnip green soup instructions
- Start with the soup. Heat a large Dutch oven over medium heat. When heated add butter and shallots. Sauté until shallots start to caramelize. Add garlic and sauté 2 more minutes..
- Separate the broccoli stalks from the broccoli florets. Slice broccoli stalks thinly. Set aside..
- When shallots are done, add broth and vinegar. Bring to a boil. Add broccoli stalks and cook until they tenderize..
- Then add broccoli florets, turnip greens, and tarragon. Simmer until everything tenderizes..
- Use an immersion blender to blend everything in the pot until it is smooth. Add half and half. Bring back to a simmer. Stir often. add salt and pepper to taste. If you are good with the consistency, move to next step. If you feel it needs to be a little thicker, mix cold water and corn starch at a 1:1 ratio. Slowly add to simmering soup until you get desired consistency..
- Add cheddar to soup and stir until melted..
- I used a George foreman grill to cook the paninis, but in a pan works too..
- Butter the outsides of the slices of bread. On the insides, spread mayo and mustard. Next layer your desired ingredients on your sandwiches. Use a little cheese in between each layer to kind of act like glue..
- Grill or fry until golden brown on both sides and cheese is melted. Slice sandwiches in half..
- Add soup to a bowl. Garnish with fried onions. Serve sandwiches on a plate. Enjoy..
The Best Brie Panini Recipes on Yummly Pork Panini And Apple, Ham And Brie Panini, Chocolate Brie Panini, Raspberry Brie Panini. Porchetta panini with smoked mozzarella & sauteed broccoli rabe. I love making creamed soups, especially in the Fall when the weather starts getting cold. This is a stellar combination of juicy roast beef with bitter broccoli rabe and melty provolone cheese.