Broccoli Potato Cheddar Soup.
You can have Broccoli Potato Cheddar Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli Potato Cheddar Soup
- You need 2 heads of broccoli—chopped.
- You need 1 of yellow onion—diced.
- Prepare 32 oz of low sodium chicken stock.
- It’s Pint of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 8 of red potatoes—chopped.
- It’s Dash of salt.
- It’s Dash of pepper.
- It’s Dash of granulated garlic.
- It’s Dash of thyme.
Broccoli Potato Cheddar Soup step by step
- Sauté onions until brown, then add broccoli and potatoes and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add chicken stock and bring to a boil for 15 minutes..
- Add seasoning and turn off burner. Add heavy cream and let sit..
- Serve hot with homemade garlic bread and enjoy!!.