Mushroom and Swiss Chard Rice Noodle Soup.
You can have Mushroom and Swiss Chard Rice Noodle Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mushroom and Swiss Chard Rice Noodle Soup
- It’s 1 of large onion chopped.
- It’s 4 of gloves garlic minced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of fresh ginger minced.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onions chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- It’s 6 cups of mushroom broth (vegetable or chicken stock will also work).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of five spice.
- You need 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 head of Swiss chard chopped.
- It’s 8 oz of mushrooms slices.
- You need 1 block of firm tofu diced into 1in cubes.
- Prepare 4 of servings of rice noodles.
Mushroom and Swiss Chard Rice Noodle Soup step by step
- Heat olive oil and sesame oil in Dutch oven.
- Add onion, garlic, ginger, and green onion and sauté until soft.
- Add mushroom broth, soy sauce and five spice. Bring to a boil then reduce to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, Swiss chard, and rice noodles and cook until rice noodles are tender. Turn off heat.
- In large pan heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add tofu and pan fry until golden brown on all four sides. Add to soup and enjoy!.