Sausage and mushroom frittata.
You can cook Sausage and mushroom frittata using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage and mushroom frittata
- It’s 6 of cage free eggs.
- It’s 2 ounces of organic half and half.
- You need 4 of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 lb of ground sausage.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 2 of green onion chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s of Freshly ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of chopped chives.
- Prepare of Smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
Sausage and mushroom frittata step by step
- In frying pan heat olive oil, add chopped garlic cook until translucent. Add ground sausage, cook until almost browned. Add mushrooms for 1 more min. Set aside..
- Combine eggs, half and half, salt and pepper.
- Add sausage mixture, green onion to eggs combine and place in glass 9×13” pan sprayed or oiled, sprinkle with paprika and chives..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes and cool for 5 minutes..