Banana bread with chocolate chips. I have only ever made banana bread with oil in the batter, not butter. We've all been baking banana bread lately, right? It's been good, but it's gotten, well, just a tad routine.
Classic chocolate banana bread recipe is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. Can I freeze this Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips? This chocolate chip banana bread is an easy one-bowl recipe with no need for a mixer or any other appliances. You can have Banana bread with chocolate chips using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana bread with chocolate chips
- Prepare 6 of over ripe bananas.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 4 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 cups of chocolate chips.
Just put all the ingredients in a bowl The chips melt within the banana bread loaf, giving you a taste of bliss. The buttery banana and melty chocolate chips make for a best-ever banana. While this banana bread may look like a humble loaf speckled with chocolate chips, it is so much more than that. This bread is a riff on Elise's classic Banana Bread with just a few adjustments to accommodate the peanut butter.
Banana bread with chocolate chips instructions
- Mash bananas and add all wet ingredients. Add cinnamon baking powder and baking soda. Add vanilla. Mix well. Add brown sugar. Mix again. Add flour and blend. Finally add the chocolate chips and combine. Pour mixture into 2 oiled and floured loaf pans. Bake at 350°F for about an hour or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean..
I use a creamy, commercial brand of peanut butter here. Mary Berry's banana bread recipe is small, but perfectly formed and loaded with chocolate chips. You can double this classic loaf cake recipe if you have lots of bananas to use up. Deliciously sweet, easy to make, moist chocolate chip banana bread recipe made in one bowl. This might be the best banana bread ever, and boy do people love banana bread.