Grilled toast with feta cheese flavored with herbs and salmon. These are so delicious out of the oven topped with plenty of feta cheese. These potatoes have a nice Mediterranean flair to them, with the lemon, garlic, and herbs. This had all the flavor of my favorite souvlaki but on potatoes!
Think blueberries are just for dessert? When combined with garlic and herbs While topping the vegetable and cheese-flecked orzo with grilled salmon turns it into a complete. Grilled salmon always plays well with a fresh, bright summertime salad. You can have Grilled toast with feta cheese flavored with herbs and salmon using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled toast with feta cheese flavored with herbs and salmon
- Prepare 2 slices of bread.
- You need of white cheese flavored with herbs.
- You need 1 slices of fresh salmon.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of melted butter.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s of parsley for garnish.
- You need of some green olives.
- You need of small slices of cooked beetroot.
- It’s 1 of tomato flower for decoration.
The tender, flaky salmon counters the crunchy cucumber salad while the rich fillet balances the saltiness of feta and the tang of the salad dressing. Serve the salmon warm or cold (your choice!) and pair the meal with a slice of. After that, all you need to do is combine the eggs, feta, and a flavor-packed spice like dried dill together in a bowl. Souffle Omelet With Swiss Chard and Mixed Herbs.
Grilled toast with feta cheese flavored with herbs and salmon step by step
- Cut the bread into 1cm slices and brush them with melted butter and rub the slices of bread with the clove of garlic and toast the slices of bread..
- Take a plate and put the slices of toast then put a layer of cheese on the slices of toast and put in the middle of each slice a thin slice of salmon like a flower..
- .garnished with parsley and a few green olives and a few slices of cooked beetroot and tomato blossom..
Watermelon, Feta, and Grilled Shrimp Salad. Pumpernickel Toasts With Smoked Salmon and Horseradish Cream. Feta is a great cheese to always keep in your refrigerator. Here is a simple but delicious appetizer of feta cheese with olive oil and fresh herbs. Feta is a great cheese to always keep in your refrigerator because it can easily be turned into a lovely appetizer or snack.