One Pot Smoked Sausage and Noodles.
You can have One Pot Smoked Sausage and Noodles using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One Pot Smoked Sausage and Noodles
- Prepare 2 packs of smoked sausage (14 ounce).
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Sazon (sin achiote).
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounce) of low sodium beef broth.
- Prepare 1 package (12 ounce) of wide egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 can (10.5 ounce) of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 can (10 ounce) of Rotel diced tomatoes & green Chilies.
One Pot Smoked Sausage and Noodles instructions
- Heat olive oil in a large pot…….
- Sauté your sliced onion and green pepper in olive oil until tender, add in your minced garlic……..
- Slice your smoked sausage into coins, sauté with your veggies until sausages are slightly browned…….
- Add in your black pepper, oregano, parsley flakes, Sazon and crushed red pepper, sauté for several minutes…….
- Add into pot your beef broth and egg noodles, cover and boil for about 5 minutes or until noodles are slightly tender……stir gently…….
- Next add in your cream of mushroom soup and Rotel tomatoes, cover and cook on low heat until noodles are tender, about 10 minutes or less, stirring occasionally……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.