Cinnamon roll -Breakfast-. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls. Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick. My pillowy soft and luscious cinnamon rolls topped with a perfect cream cheese glaze are the ultimate morning treat and so easy to make!
They're delicious served warm or cold – you can also make them ahead and freeze. Sweet, fluffy, cinnamon rolls (Cinnamon-rollppang: 시나몬롤빵). If you made my original bread rolls (rollppang: 롤빵) recipe, these will be easy for you, because the dough is the same. You can cook Cinnamon roll -Breakfast- using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon roll -Breakfast-
- It’s of Bread dough (see recipe).
- It’s of Appropriate amount of Roasted walnut(chop them into small pieces).
- Prepare 10 g of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 15 g of sugar.
- You need 20 g of melted butter.
- Prepare of Icing.
- You need 50 g of powder sugar.
- You need 10 g of water.
Cinnamon roll -Breakfast- step by step
- Follow my pull apart bread recipe step 1 and 2 with same ingredients. (see recipe).
- After the dough is rises for 30min, let the air out and roll it back in one circle. Let the dough rest for 10min under a wet towel/ kitchen paper..
- Stretch the dough to 36cmx36cm. Sprinkle cinnamon powder, sugar and walnuts..
- Roll them into a cylinder. Try to make them as thin as possible. Connect the end tightly..
- Cut them into 9 and place it in a 23cmx23cm square pan..
- Let it rise for 20min..
- Bake in a oven that is preheated to 180c° for 20min..
- Icing-mix all the icing ingredients. Pour them on a roll after cooling down..