Christmas wreath bread. This is my recipe for a decorative holiday bread. It is easy to make, requires few ingredients, and looks beautiful when finished. I do not talk about how I.
Ok so it's a bit early, but this video should give you PLENTY of time to practice your Christmas wreaths for the big day. This woven Christmas bread wreath has layers of cinnamon and sugar braided with buttery dough and stuffed with apples. To make the bread: Tip the flour into a bowl (of an electric mixer with a dough hook, if possible) and stir in the yeast, salt and sugar. You can have Christmas wreath bread using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas wreath bread
- You need 240 g of bread flour.
- You need 4 g of instant dry yeast.
- It’s 3 g of salt.
- Prepare 25 g of sugar.
- Prepare 15 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 180 g of milk.
This wreath has chopped walnuts, raisins, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg but feel free to change This is because of the braiding; it tends to bend. Christmas Bread Wreath with Walnuts and Raisins. It's the classic cranberry and rosemary Christmas wreath that has been part of my Christmas bread course for a couple of years now. A stunning seasonal bake – this edible Christmas wreath is filled with spiced currants and candied fruit.
Christmas wreath bread step by step
- Put all the ingredients except for butter in a bowl and knead until it becomes smooth and soft. Make sure the milk is warm. Don’t put yeast and salt next to each other..
- Add butter and knead on a surface until it becomes stretchy. Roll it into a ball and place it back in a bowl..
- Wrap the bowl with plastic wrap and rise for 30min in a warm place..
- Cut it into 8 circle and let it rest for 10min under a wet towel/kitchen paper..
- Cut one circle dough into 3 and roll it to a thin cylinder shape..
- Cross all three doughs..
- Braid bottom half..
- Flip the dough and braid remaining half. Connect both ends tightly..
- Place and cylinder shaped materials (make sure it is oven safe) and let it rise for 20min..
- Dorure; mix one egg, 10g of milk and one pinch of salt..
- Brush the dorure and bake in a oven that is preheated to 190C°(374F°) for 15 min..
It almost looks too good to eat. Christmas is the time to bake to your heart's content. Are you ready for Christmas, darling? Have you prepared all the special dishes for the big celebration? Christmas Wreath Bread game is a very quality and popular flash game, thousands players has Christmas Wreath Bread game is hosted at girlgames.la.