Apple custard bread sticks. This video shows how to make easy baked apple custard bread pudding. This can be served as cold or hot. Easy to make with simple ingredients.
While we adjusted this according to the ingredients we had on hand, the end result looks similar, and we credit them with the idea and recipe testing. While we used Gala apples, any good baking apple can be used. In medium bowl, add the cookie mix, butter. You can cook Apple custard bread sticks using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple custard bread sticks
- Prepare of Custard.
- You need 2 of egg yolks.
- You need 45 g of sugar.
- You need 30 g of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 200 g of milk.
- You need 2 drops of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Sweet Apple.
- You need 1 of Apple.
- You need 20 g of sugar.
- It’s of Bread dough.
- You need 150 g of bread flour.
- You need 2 g of instant dry yeast.
- It’s 20 g of sugar.
- You need 1 g of salt.
- It’s 15 g of unsalted butter.
- It’s 100 g of milk.
Warm apple slices are sugared and coated with cinnamon, and arranged in the bottom of a pastry crust. Try the Apple & Custard Danish from COBS Bread bakery. All our breads are baked daily from scratch and use only the finest natural ingredients. Sweet apple chunks and custard make for a fruity treat!
Apple custard bread sticks step by step
- ~custard~ Mix eggs and sugar and add multipurpose flour. Add milk and vanilla and mix again. Heat over medium heat. Cool down immediately when the custard became thickened..
- Slice the apple into small triangles. Mix it with sugar(20g) and microwave for 3min..
- Put all the bread dough ingredients in the bowl except for butter. Make sure that milk is warm. Do not put yeast and salt next to each other..
- Knead the dough until soft on a surface. Add butter and knead once more. When the dough is stretchy and soft. Roll it in circle and place back in a bowl..
- Wrap the bowl with plastic wrap and place it in a warm place for 30 min to rise..
- Let the air out by punching nicely. Cut the dough into 4 circles. Let it rest for 10min under a wet towel/kitchen paper..
- Stretch the dough to a rectangle and place custard and apples in the middle..
- Make 8 cuts diagonally both sides and braid..
- Rise for 20min..
- Brush egg yolk..
- Preheat the oven to 200c°(392F°), lower it to 190c°(374F°) and bake for 15min..
Enjoy as a delicious breakfast indulgence or as a snack on the run. If you really want to speed things along, stick a banana inside the bag with your custard apples to increase the. Find custard apple stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Chocolate Bread Pudding with Custard Sauce.