Spinach soup❤❤. In a large pot or dutch oven over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and green onions and cook until beginning to soften. Spinach soup is a soup prepared using spinach as a primary ingredient.
Add the spinach and cook for a couple of minutes until wilted. Use a hand blender to blitz to a smooth soup. Find easy and nutritious spinach soups, including quick spinach and potato soup, spicy red lentil and spinach soup, delicious cream of spinach soup and much more. You can cook Spinach soup❤❤ using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach soup❤❤
- Prepare 2 cups of spinach.
- It’s 5 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 inches of ginger.
- Prepare 6 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chaat masala.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare of Hot milk blended with hand blender.
- You need of Bread cubes fried.
- You need 1 tsp of curry leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of small finely chopped onion.
- It’s Half of cup cashew.
- It’s 1 tsp of hing.
This fresh spinach soup is wonderfully nutritious and delicious. It's a great trick that also helps retain all. Vibrant green, refreshing creamy Spinach soup is loaded with health benefits of Spinach. It is light, comforting and perfect soup on any day.
Spinach soup❤❤ step by step
- Take pressure cooker and put spinach,ginger,garlic,cashews,hing,salt and black pepper.add 3 cups water.
- Wait for 3 to 4 whistles and blend smooth in jar after bit cold.now in a open pan.put some butter.roast cumin seeds and onions and put all the spices after just saute them.add by straining the spinach mixture.if it looks too thick Please add water and cook this at least 10 minutes.
- Delicious mouthwatering soup is ready.serve after adding bread cubes fried and decorate with puffy milk as upper layer to make it creamy.merry Christmas 🎄 ♥.
Recipe video with step by step instruction after the recipe. Spinach soup is a great way to use spinach, especially when you've got a lot of it in the garden. It tastes great and is nicely filling. The traditional spinach soup uses milk to make it creamy, but don't worry if you are vegan or lactose-intolerant; there's an option for you too! This spinach soup is a good way to include healthy greens in your diet and is low calorie too.