Sugar butter bread. Hi everyone, today baking is twisted bread filled with brown sugar, raisins, and cinnamon butter. Flaky and sweet but not too sweet. Have you ever had a bread, butter and sugar sandwich?
Old School Butter & Sugar Pull Apart Bread 牛油砂糖面包 – Eat What Tonight. How to Make Sugar Free Bread and Butter Pickles. Sugar-free bread and butter pickles using sugar substitute. You can cook Sugar butter bread using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sugar butter bread
- It’s 200 g of bread flour.
- It’s 20 g of sugar.
- Prepare 4 g of salt.
- It’s 2 g of instant dry yeast.
- You need 145 g of warm milk.
- You need 20 g of unsalted butter.
A delicious combination of cucumbers and onions in a tangy-sweet pickling solution. Spread softened butter all over the dough, then sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Roll up the dough, split down the middle, and twist one half over the other with the layers exposed. Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Sugar butter bread instructions
- Mix together flour, sugar, salt, yeast and warm milk in a bowl. Make sure the milk is warm. Do not put yeast and salt next to each other!.
- Knead the dough until it is not sticky. Add butter and knead on a surface until it is soft and stretchy..
- Place back the dough into a bowl, cover it with plastic wrap and let it rise for 30min in a warm place..
- Punch down the dough to let the air out. Cut the dough into 8 circles. Let it rest for 10min under a wet towel/kitchen paper..
- Punch down each dough again to let the air out. Roll back into the circle and place it on a pan..
- Let the dough raise for 20min..
- Mix one egg, 10g of milk, one pinch of a salt to make a dorure. (It is to make the bread turn out shiny).
- After the dough is rises for 20min, brush ⑦ to a dough. Cut the dough into a plus sign..
- Place 2g of butter and sprinkle some sugar into the plus sign..
- Preheat the oven to 200c°(392F°), drop the heat to 190c°(374F°) and bake the bread for 10min..
Easy to make, no need for a mixer! Easy to make, no need for a mixer! Ripe bananas, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and flour. Today let's enjoy warm, fresh bread out of the oven. Buttery and soft, these sugar buns will charm you with its With the sweetness from sugar and richness from the butter, these are straight delicious.