Cheesy Parmesan Chicken (fried). My version of chicken parmesan is a little different than what they do in the restaurants, with less sauce and a crispier crust. Layer each chicken breast with equal amounts of mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, and provolone cheese. Freshly grated parmesan cheese is what really sets these off to a whole other level of awesome. 🙂.
The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier! Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the chicken is so moist This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! Made with homemade marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. You can have Cheesy Parmesan Chicken (fried) using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Parmesan Chicken (fried)
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 24 oz of Del Monte Traditional spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1-1 1/2 cups of vegetable oil.
- You need of Basil.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- You need of Onion powder.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
Cheese and chicken, the perfect combination? This recipe is also a combo of a lot of our past lessons like weekday sauce, my chicken cutlet video, chicken parmesan, and my grilled cheese. Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a quick and easy recipe to make for a delicious dinner. They're crispy and delicious, and pair This dish is simply a chicken cutlet that's breaded in parmesan cheese and crispy bread crumbs, and pan fried until crispy and golden.
Cheesy Parmesan Chicken (fried) step by step
- Cut chicken breast in half, long way, down the middle (like hot dog bun).
- Add 1 cup of flour into mixing bowl and seasonings basil, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Mix together.
- In another bowl beat up 2 eggs..
- Add about 1 cup or maybe a little more, to a skillet and heat up.
- Dip your chicken in egg, coating both sides, let the excess egg drip off a bit, and transfer the chicken to the flour batter. Flip it, coating both sides, make sure there is no bare spots, you want the batter coating the whole chicken breast. (If you have to sprinkle on some of the batter to any bare spots and pat it on there, I usually do this anyways to the whole thing.) After that lift it up and let any excess flour fall back into the bowl. Don't shake it though..
- Carefully place the coated chicken breasts into the heated up oil in your skillet, let it cook a little on one side and flip to the other side(I use my spatula and a fork to flip mine) After I flip it, I usually poke it 2-3x with my fork, one on opposite ends and in the middle, to help it cook all the way through, faster. And I occasionally flip it and take it out when it's golden brown and the meat is white. I usually cut it, on the thickest part..
- Do previous step with all chicken breasts..
- Pour 24oz can of spaghetti sauce in a small pot, add in seasonings, oregano, basil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Heat it up, until it starts to bubble and boil. And turn it off. (We just need it hot enough to melt the cheese.).
- Put the fried chicken on a serving plate, put some spaghetti sauce over top of it, add the fiesta blend shredded cheese and parmesean cheese..
- Serve with a side and veggies or a pasta, or even by itself because it's filling..
Oh, how we love chicken parmesan—chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, and baked until the cheese is bubbly and melts into every nook and cranny. The best Chicken Parmesan recipe you'll ever have! No soggy crust, lots of cheese, a flavorful sauce, and no over-cooked chicken A perfectly golden brown crispy parmesan crust. And it's amazingly crisp thanks to the extra crispy Panko and frying it in olive oil. The Best Chicken Parmesan has the perfect fried, breaded coating and is smothered in marinara and fresh mozzarella cheese for ooey gooey classic comfort food perfection.