Easy stuffed shells (pasta bake) spinach mushrooms and ricotta cheese. An easy stuffed shells recipe, with creamy ricotta and mozzarella cheese, fresh spinach, and jumbo pasta shells. Stuff each pasta shell with a generous amount of. The jumbo shells are stuffed with ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, spinach, onions and garlic.
Onions & Garlic: Are added to give. Jumbo pasta shells, stuffed with a mixture of Italian sausage, spinach, ricotta and Parmesan cheeses, surrounded by tomatoes and Arrange stuffed shells on chopped canned tomatoes in baking dish. Spinach and ricotta cheese are the two main ingredients in this classic stuffed shells recipe. You can cook Easy stuffed shells (pasta bake) spinach mushrooms and ricotta cheese using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy stuffed shells (pasta bake) spinach mushrooms and ricotta cheese
- Prepare 16 oz of shells pasta.
- Prepare 1 lbs of hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of Fresh baby spinach.
- Prepare of Sliced mushrooms or canned sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1-2 of big jar of favorite spaghetti sauce (i used one but i recommend two if you like it saucy).
- Prepare 4-6 oz of ricotta cheese (one small container) I used what i had on hand at a guess of 4oz.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese or any cheese that you have on hand.
- It’s of Spices all to taste.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of brown sugar optional.
- Prepare of Sides.
- It’s of Garlic bread or cheesy bread.
- Prepare of Side salad.
The ricotta cheese is homemade and very quick to make although, store bought ricotta can also be used. If you have never made ricotta cheese before, I highly recommend that you try it at least once, it. A true crowd pleaser, our easy stuffed pasta shells are filled with ground chicken, creamy ricotta cheese, Italian spices and vibrant fresh basil. Mix seasoned, ground chicken with cheese, basil and spinach in a bowl.
Easy stuffed shells (pasta bake) spinach mushrooms and ricotta cheese step by step
- Start my cooking pasta by the box directions, and browning hamburger meat drain any grease enjoying the water from the pasta one done and cook the noodles with cold water set aside both..
- Meanwhile when pasta and the hamburger or browning, in a medium size frying pan or instant pot/ninja foodie on sauté mode. Add in some olive oil so it doesn’t stick, fresh spinach and mushrooms, sauté until translucent remove from heat set aside..
- In a big bowl add in sautéed vegetables, jar of spaghetti sauce, ricotta cheese mix well until The ricotta cheese is blended well, Add injuring pasta and hamburger meat mix again then add all spices mix again.
- Spray 13“ x 9 with cooking spray add in pasta, top with shredded cheese bake on 350° until cheese has melted about 20-30 mins.
- Sides garlic bread and a side salad..
Pasta shells are a fun option on pasta night, and a clever way to sneak in those good-for-you Whether you're cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone Stuff the shells with a cheese-spinach mixture, cover with spaghetti sauce and cheese, and bake until Spinach-and-Ricotta Stuffed Shells. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. Spinach & Ricotta Stuffed Pasta Shells. Rich, comfort and delicious meal that you can eat for, lunch or dinner. Follow this recipe to learn how to make. Spinach Ricotta Pasta Bake is made with creamy ricotta and loads of spinach stirred through pasta, topped with pasta sauce, cheese and then baked until bubbly and golden.