You can cook French Toast using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of French Toast
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/8 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 4 slices of bread.
- It’s 1/4 cup of maple syrup, warmed.
French Toast step by step
- [Wet] Beat the eggs and add the vanilla extract.
- [Dry] Mix the cinnamon powder and sugar.
- Melt the butter in the low heat. Let it cool down a bit after it’s fully melted.
- Mix well the wet and dry ingredients together.
- Add the butter slowly into the batter while mixing.
- Heat a pan in low heat and add a thin and smooth layer of vegetable oil.
- Dip in a slice of bread to the batter. Each side should be covered with it..
- Pan fry each side for 2-3 minutes until all breads are done.
- (Optional) Sprinkle the sugar powder gently on the French toast, and serve with the maple syrup.