French toast. French toast is a dish made of sliced bread soaked in beaten eggs and typically milk, then pan fried. Alternative names and variants include "eggy bread", "Bombay toast", "German toast", "gypsy toast". I enjoyed this basic french toast recipe.
Quality school uniforms and kid's clothes for girls and boys. Embroidered kid's uniform polo shirts and uniform pants. Homemade French Toast is the easiest most underrated breakfast food in the world. You can cook French toast using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French toast
- You need 8 of large eggs.
- You need Slice of bread.
- Prepare 1 of large onion (slice).
- Prepare of Maggie to test.
- You need of Spices mix.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
I mean literally take bread, dip it in a simple custard recipe. French toast is very easy: Soak thick slices of bread in an egg and milk batter, then fry them to crisp up the outside and cook the egg custard center. Start your morning off right with one of these easy, homemade French toast recipes. French toast is a delicious, classic breakfast dish made with sliced bread, eggs, milk, and a few sweet ingredients.
French toast instructions
- Crack the eggs in to a clean bowl. Add in onion, spices, Maggi, curry and seasoning mix..
- Wisk till well mix.
- Using kitchen brush/ samosa brush, brush the bread with the egg mix.
- Put a non stick pan on fire. Drizzle some cooking oil, put the Bread and allow it to toast.
- Flip the other side and repeat to the remaining slice bread. Serve hot!!!.
The goal is to make your toast rich and fluffy by making your batter just right. Fluffy and tender on the inside, gloriously browned on the outside. Learn how to make this amazing French toast, from what bread to use, the perfect batter, and how to cook. French toast will always be a staple for leisurely weekend breakfasts along with my favourite fluffy French toast. You know when you feel like making something grand-ish for a weekend breakfast and.