Sausage and Yellow Rice Soup.
You can have Sausage and Yellow Rice Soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage and Yellow Rice Soup
- You need 3-1/2 quarts of water.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of saffron threads.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 24 ounces of smoked beef sausage.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 3 envelopes of yellow rice 1 pound total.
- It’s 1 cup of petite English peas.
Sausage and Yellow Rice Soup instructions
- In a pot melt the butter. Add the salt, saffron, and water..
- Remove casing from the sausage if any. Slice the sausage into medallion pieces. Add to the pot when it boils..
- Add the rice envelopes. Stir well and simmer for 45 minutes. Stirring as needed..
- Add the English peas. Allow to rest 7 minutes covered. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.