Eggless chocolate ganache raspberry cake. Chocolate Truffle Cake,Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe, Eggless and without oven,eggless chocolate sponge. Raspberry Chocolate Layer Cake made of chocolate cake layered with smooth chocolate ganache & raspberry Keywords: chocolate cake recipe, chocolate ganache recipe, chocolate frosting recipe. Let the ganache cool down a bit and then pour over the cooled chocolate cake.
This is a simplest eggless chocolate cake recipe with step by step photos & video. Eggless chocolate cake is one of the quickest and can be made even by a beginner without any hassles. It turns out very soft, moist, spongy and very light. You can have Eggless chocolate ganache raspberry cake using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless chocolate ganache raspberry cake
- It’s 3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 of and a half cup caster sugar.
- Prepare 240 grams of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/4 of th cup cocoa.
- You need 2 table spoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 2 cups of milk mixed with cider vinegar (1tsp).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
Today I have a fun one for you. A triple layer cake, the layers painted with a raspberry syrup and then filled with whipped ganache. Finish it off with a chocolate glaze and you have a dessert perfect for any party. Incredibly rich, a small slice will be enough for everyone but the.
Eggless chocolate ganache raspberry cake instructions
- Mix the milk with the vinegar and let it rest.
- Take the butter(at room temperature)and with the help of an electric whisker whisk it till its consistency becomes like cream cheese/whipped cream. Whisk for at least 5-7 minutes.
- Take the sugar and whisk it with the already whisked butter for at least 2 minutes..
- Take the dry ingredients now and mix them all together in a different container..
- Now alternatively add the dry ingredients and the milk in the butter and sugar foam while continuing whisking. Add the dry ingredients first then the milk and then it should end with the dry ingredients..
- The batter is ready! Preheat the oven at 170°C and bake it for 25-28 minutes.
- The cake will be very moist but very tasty, so be careful with taking it out of mold or else it will break.
- Now decorate the cake with chocolate ganaché and raspberry punch filled inside and rainbow whipped cream dressing outside ♥️ If you have any doubts about the dressing or the batter, feel free to ask me in the comments ✌🏻✌🏻.
Raspberry and Chocolate Ganache Fillings: Place your leveled bottom cake layer on a cake plate. Spread the red raspberry preserves onto this bottom layer to taste. Place chopped chocolate in medium bowl. Bring heavy cream just to a boil in heavy medium saucepan. This one-bowl vegan chocolate raspberry cake is topped with a creamy coconut milk ganache for a decadent summer dessert made with healthier ingredients.