Chocolate and olive oil cake recipe. The ultimate chocolate cake recipe for dark chocolate lovers, this olive oil cake is deeply chocolatey & light! This olive oil cake is the perfect treat for dark chocolate lovers. It's not too sweet, deeply chocolatey, and delicious with a dollop of cardamom cream. chocolate olive oil cake.
Nigella Lawson's chocolate olive oil cake is perfect for afternoon-teas and bake sales. Although I first came up with this recipe because I had someone coming for supper who -genuinely – couldn't eat wheat or dairy, it is so meltingly good, I now make it all the time for those whose life and diet are not. Although I first came up with this recipe because I had someone coming for supper who – genuinely – couldn't eat wheat or dairy, it is so meltingly good, I now make it all the time for those whose life and diet are not so unfairly constrained, myself included. You can have Chocolate and olive oil cake recipe using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate and olive oil cake recipe
- You need 120 ml of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- It’s of Strawberries.
- Prepare 140 g of whole cane sugar.
- It’s 25 g of vanilla-flavoured sugar.
- Prepare 200 g of flour.
- It’s 80 g of ground hazelnuts.
- You need 100 g of walnuts, halved.
- It’s 100 g of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- It’s 250 ml of very cold whipping cream.
- It’s 200 g of icing sugar.
- It’s 2 of piping bags.
- Prepare 2 of piping nozzles, nos. 3 and 12.
Full of rich, deeply chocolate flavor, you'd never guess it's the olive oil that gives this cake such moistness and character. You can use a stencil design to dust the cake with confectioners' sugar, or if you have a favorite. So I did this gluten-free recipe for him. This ultra-moist chocolate cake is deep and rich in flavor and best served with whipped cream and toasted hazelnuts.
Chocolate and olive oil cake recipe instructions
- First things first, preheat the oven to 180ºC with both top and bottom heat..
- Start beating the eggs with the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, the cane sugar and the vanilla-flavoured sugar..
- Sift the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder a couple of times..
- Next, add the ground hazelnuts, walnuts and pinch of salt to the flour mixture. Add this mixture to the eggs and sugar and gently fold..
- Grease a cake tin with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and pour in the cake batter..
- Bake for 20 minutes..
- Leave to cool and then serve!.
Add the olive oil, eggs, egg yolk, and vanilla. Italian Chocolate Olive Oil Cake w Chocolate Hazelnut. Check out these remarkable Chocolate Olive Oil Cake and let us recognize what you think. Blood Orange Chocolate Olive Oil Cake. Chocolate Olive Oil Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.