Mother’s Cassava Cake.
You can cook Mother’s Cassava Cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mother’s Cassava Cake
- You need of Cake.
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 c of sugar.
- It’s 2 cans of coconut milk.
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk.
- You need 1 can of condensed milk.
- It’s 2 packs of defrosted shredded cassava.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need 1 can of condensed.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk (drained).
Mother’s Cassava Cake step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350 deg..
- Combine the Cake ingredients in a mixer until fully incorporated..
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan over low heat, mix the Topping ingredients and keep stirring until thickened. Set aside..
- Oil a half sheet foil/pan and pour the cake batter about 3/4ths high, leaving space for the topping. Bake for 45mins or until a toothpick comes out dry. Keep the oven on..
- Remove from oven. Pour roughly 1/4th inch of the Topping and smooth it out..
- Bake for another 30 mins. Then broil lightly..