Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake.
You can have Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake
- You need of Raspberry Filling.
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Seagrams mixed berry wine cooler.
- You need 1 Tbs. of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of almond extract.
- Prepare of Red food color, if desired.
- Prepare of Cake.
- It’s 3 oz. of white chocolate baking bars (from 6-oz. package), chopped.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of Gold Medal all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 1/4 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1 2/3 cups of whipping cream.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of almond extract.
- You need of White Chocolate Frosting.
- Prepare 3 oz. of white chocolate baking bars (from 6-oz package), chopped.
- It’s 3 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of plus 2 tsp. Seagrams mixed berry wine cooler.
- You need 2 Tbs. of butter or margarine, softened.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of almond extract.
Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake instructions
- In 1 1/2-quart saucepan, mix sugar, the cornstarch, and salt; stir in wine cooler. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and boils. Boil and stir 1 minute; remove from heat. Stir in butter, almond extract and 2 or 3 drops red food color. Cover and refrigerate until chilled..
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour bottoms and sides of two 8- or 9-inch round cake pans. In 1-quart saucepan, melt 3 ounces baking bars over low heat, stirring occasionally; cool..
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt; set aside. In a chilled large bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form; set aside. In a medium bowl, beat eggs on high speed for about 5 minutes or until thick and lemon-colored; beat in melted baking bars and 1 teaspoon almond extract on low speed..
- Fold egg mixture into whipped cream. Add flour mixture, about 1/2 cup at a time, folding gently after each addition until blended. Pour into pans..
- Bake 8-inch rounds 35 to 40 minutes, 9-inch rounds 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 1 hour..
- In 1-quart saucepan, melt 3 ounces baking bars over low heat, stirring occasionally; cool. Beat melted baking bars and remaining frosting ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and spreadable. If necessary, stir in additional wine cooler, 1 teaspoon at a time..
- Fill cake layers with raspberry filling. Spread frosting over side and top of cake..