Moist Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe.
You can cook Moist Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moist Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe
- Prepare 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3 of and 1/2 tbsp granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of whole milk (or 2 tbsp evaporated milk + 2 tbsp water).
- It’s 1 of small egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract (or honey).
- You need 1 tsp of chocolate spread (or chopped chocolate or chocolate chips).
Moist Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe instructions
- In a medium sized mug, add in all the dry ingredients and mix together..
- After, add in all the wet ingredients to the dry and mix thoroughly till well combined and till there are no pockets of flour..
- Next, add in the chocolate spread, chopped chocolate or chocolate chips but don't stir it in, just drop them into your mug..
- Tap your mug on the counter a couple of times to get rid of any air bubbles. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Time may vary depending on your microwave. Let it cool for at least one minute before eating. Enjoy warm or let it cool completely and add a swirl of chocolate frosting to finish..