Oreo ice cream cake. This Oreo Ice Cream Cake Makes For The Perfect No Bake Dessert During Warm Summer Months. Welcome to the Sugar Crystal Kitchen! I'm Jessica, a pastry chef in training, and I'm all about taking whisks *pun intended*.
How to make Oreo Ice Cream Cake. Begin by crushing the Oreos into a fine crumb. You do not need to remove the cream from the Oreo center. You can cook Oreo ice cream cake using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo ice cream cake
- You need 12 of Ice Cream Sandwiches.
- It’s of Cool Whip Divided.
- You need of Hot Fudge.
- You need of Oreos (crushed) divided.
We are crushing the full Oreo. And this ice cream cake is definitely worth making, no matter the weather. I stuffed it with as many Oreos as I could without literally putting a pile of Oreos on a To that ice cream base you add loads and loads of Oreo. Next, you want to prepare your pan for building the cake.
Oreo ice cream cake instructions
- Add a layer of 6 ice cream sandwiches in a pan.
- Heat up hot fudge sauce with jar instructions spread over layer on ice cream sandwiches. (hot fudge just needs to be warm not hot just so it’s easy to work with. You want to do this step fast so the ice cream does not melt.).
- Put some crushed Oreos on top of the hot fudge; don’t use all of it, then Add on some of the cool whip; don’t use all of it.
- Add the last 6 ice cream sandwiches.
- Use the rest of the Cool Whip on the top and sides of all the ice cream sandwiches then top with crushed Oreos.To make it look pretty get the sides with crushed Oreos too..
- Place a lid on the container,place in freezer until it is frozen 2 to 4 hours or can make a day ahead of time and leave in over night..
- Notes- I had 4 of us eating this pre teens / a young adult / one adult and it lasted us two day. Everyone got 2 slices out of it. It really depends on how you cut it..
- For more help check out our video on how to make this. youtu.be/4PavP0KDIsQ.
- This is really great and easy for any age kid to jump in and help make it..
This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is perfect for summer birthdays and super easy to make with a cookies & cream crust with layers of vanilla & chocolate ice cream. This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is the perfect no bake summer birthday or celebration cake. I love the idea of serving ice cream in fun ways. And this one is just that. A fun and easy no-bake mint chip ice cream cake!