Cranberry & Cream cheese Cup Cakes. The Cranberries – Zombie (Official Music Video). The Cranberries. • Посмотреть весь плейлист. Cranberries are a group of evergreen dwarf shrubs or trailing vines in the subgenus Oxycoccus of the genus Vaccinium.
Wake Me When It's Over — The Cranberries. Cranberries and cranberry juice contain essential vitamins. People consider them a superfood due to their antioxidant properties and high nutritional content. You can have Cranberry & Cream cheese Cup Cakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cranberry & Cream cheese Cup Cakes
- You need 100 grams of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 50 grams of Butter (or Oil).
- You need 100 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 2 pieces of Eggs.
- Prepare 100 grams of Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 40-50 grams of Dry Cranberry.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
Fill out this form and a Cranberry representative will answer your questions. Are you interested in becoming an international distributor? Research doesn't seem to support the age-old use of cranberries for treating UTIs, but they may help prevent them do to a high amount of antioxidants, like vitamin C.
Cranberry & Cream cheese Cup Cakes instructions
- Cut the dry Cranberry half or quarter size. Put it in Lemon Juice..
- Bring Cream cheese and Butter to room temperature. Mix it well. (It is easy to heat it in the microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute.).
- Then add the sugar. Mix it well..
- Add the beaten eggs and mix well..
- Add the Cranberry with Lemon juice and mix well..
- Sift Flour and Baking powder. Add it in the dough and mix well..
- Put the dough in cupcake molds and bake it in 180℃ oven for 20 minutes..