Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆.
You can have Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆ using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆
- You need 220 g of (7.8 oz, 1 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- You need 155 g of (5.5 oz, 3/4 cup) granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs (net weight; about 150-160ｇ/ 5.3-5.6 oz), room temperature.
- Prepare 80 of ｇ(2.8 oz) white chocolate.
- You need 10 drops of vanilla oil.
- You need 210 of ｇ(7.4 oz, 1.7 cups) cake flour.
- Prepare 5 of ｇ(1.2 tsp) baking powder.
- You need 20 of ｇ(0.7 oz) roasted green tea powder.
- Prepare 60 of ｇ(2.1 oz) mixed nuts.
- Prepare of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆ instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/cjUHxivD_u8.
- Grease the pan with butter and sprinkle bread flour onto the pan. Tap it with your hand to remove excess flour. Let it sit in a fridge. Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 F..
- Chop mixed nuts; set aside. Chop white chocolate and put them in a bowl. Put the bowl in hot water (300 ml boiling water + 250 ml water) and melt the chocolate. Put it out of the hot water and set aside..
- Mix cake flour, roasted green tea powder, and baking powder. Sift it twice. Set aside..
- Cream the butter until soft. Add granulated sugar in 4 parts and mix each time until combined. Mix it with a whisk until it becomes white and fluffy (for 8 mins)..
- Put eggs in another bowl. Beat it lightly until it gets watery..
- Add it to the butter in 5-6 parts. Mix thoroughly after each addition..
- Add vanilla oil and mix well. Add the melted white chocolate and mix well until smooth..
- Add all of the dry ingredients and fold until smooth and a little glossy..
- Put the batter into the prepared pan. Flatten it roughly. Drop the pan lightly. Sprinkle the chopped nuts on the top..
- Bake it at 180℃/ 356 F for 43 mins. Drop the pan to prevent the cake from shrinking. Let it cool for 15 mins as it is..
- Remove the cake from the pan while it's warm. Wrap it with plastic wrap twice and let it sit 3-6 hours at room temperature. It's all done!.