Slow cooker italian sausage sandwiches.
You can have Slow cooker italian sausage sandwiches using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker italian sausage sandwiches
- Prepare 1 package of italian sausage links (Hot, sweet or mild).
- You need 1 package of frozen peppers and onions.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Soft rolls (I use slider sized split hot dog buns).
- It’s 1 jar of your favorite marinara.
- You need of Provolone cheese & shaker cheese.
- Prepare of Provolone cheese & shaker cheese (if desired).
Slow cooker italian sausage sandwiches instructions
- Add 2 tbsp olive oil to bottom of slow cooker.
- Add bag of frozen peppers & onions. Add italian seasoning to taste..
- Add sausage links.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours. Stir occasionally if you can but if not it'll be fine..
- 1 hour prior to them being done add jar of marinara sauce..
- Serve on soft roll or over pasta. I add a slice of provolone before the sausage so it melts and then sprinkle with shaker cheese on top..