Maple & Sage Breakfast Sausage.
You can have Maple & Sage Breakfast Sausage using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Maple & Sage Breakfast Sausage
- Prepare 3 of lbs. Ground Pork or Beef/Pork Mix.
- Prepare 4 Tbs. of Maple Syrup.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 2 Tbs. of Fresh Sage, chopped.
Maple & Sage Breakfast Sausage instructions
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together..
- Form into patties, to your desired size. (I used a glass) This recipe makes a minimum of 20 patties, but will make up to 30, depending on the size..
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a cookie sheet. And place patties on parchment. Once the first sheet is full, place a second sheet of parchment on top of those patties and place more patties on top. Keep layering like this until all are placed on cookie sheet..
- Place cookie sheet in freezer and freeze for at least 30-40 minutes. Then you can store them in a freezer bag, just separate each patty with a small square of the parchment paper..
- When ready to use, take out desired amount and fry them up in a skillet..
- The other option is once you have all the patties formed, you can place them on baking sheets, in a single layer..
- Then bake in the oven at 350° for 20-30 minutes. Let cool. Then freeze, separated by squares of parchment paper..
- When ready to eat, take out your desired amount and reheat in the microwave..