Sausage and Cabbages in Tomato Sauce.
You can cook Sausage and Cabbages in Tomato Sauce using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage and Cabbages in Tomato Sauce
- You need 1 pound of smoked sausage.
- You need 1/4 cup of liquid smoke.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 head of green cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 head of purple cabbage.
- You need 30 ounces of tomato sauce.
Sausage and Cabbages in Tomato Sauce step by step
- Remove the casing from the sausage. Cut the cabbage into chunks. Add to a pot with liquid smoke and salt..
- Add the green cabbage and tomato sauce. Stir and bring to a simmer..
- Slice the sausage on a bias. Add to the Cabbages..
- Cover and allow to cook for 25-30 minutes. Stir and break the cabbage pieces up. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.