Busy mom's creamy ramen. Busy mom's creamy ramen. chicken ramen noodles•ramen noodle season packets•sazon (Spanish meat seasoning)•cream of celery•of a pot filled w/ water•chopped yellow onion•if parsley•soft boiled eggs. That creamy yellow broth, those long curly noodles, tender sliced veggies and fresh chopped This ramen reheats beautifully, but if you're planning to eat it later make sure you separate the noodles HELLO FROM THE MIDWEST – I'm Kylie and as a busy mom, I understand how hard it can be to get. Easy and quick homemade creamy, spicy miso ramen with perfectly cooked eggs.
Try our classic chicken ramen with a little extra soul. We buy creamy chicken all the time, but something was off about the flavor this time. Almost like it was filled with wrong flavoring or spoiled. You can have Busy mom's creamy ramen using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Busy mom's creamy ramen
- You need 4 packs of chicken ramen noodles.
- Prepare 4 packs of ramen noodle season packets.
- It’s 1 pack of sazon (Spanish meat seasoning).
- Prepare 1 can of cream of celery.
- It’s 3/4 of of a pot filled w/ water.
- You need Half of chopped yellow onion.
- Prepare Dash of if parsley.
- You need 2-4 of soft boiled eggs.
A place where we can go to find quick and easy recipes for our busy lives. Creamy Garlic Butter Tuscan Shrimp coated in a light and creamy sauce filled with garlic, sun dried tomatoes and spinach! This vegan creamy miso ramen is SOO good that you want to slurp up the whole bowl right away. If you are a big fan of creamy ramen, then make this To make tasty ramen with all the creaminess, I needed to find a good base for the soup stock that didn't contain bonito flakes.
Busy mom's creamy ramen step by step
- In large pot fill pot about a little more then half put on high heat and bring to boil. Add cream of celery and whisk til blended, add sazon seasoning, chicken flavor from ramen noodle packets, and chopped onion..
- Once all ingredients are mixed and boiling, add all 4 ramen noodles, reduce to medium heat, leave whole for long noodles and let boil 10-15 mins, also add whole eggs in shell and let boil with the noodles..
- Once noodles are soft, remove eggs and peel and put aside. Stir noodles. If it has too much broth you can strain to your desire (optional) slice eggs in half. Add to the top of the noodles. Garnish with parsley..
Above all, ramen noodle recipes are quick for busy people like you. Now that you've learned how to whip up affordable and easy meals for yourself, learn how else you can maximize your time and cover your bases when you've got a lot on your plate. Heat on low heat and stir until butter is melted and noodles are coated with creamy sauce. Mama Instant Ramen Noodle. has been added to your Cart. This creamy vegan ramen recipe is packed with flavorful vegetables and a spicy Thai twist.