Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs. These crispy chicken thighs are super easy to prepare and bake with dry ranch dressing mix, garlic, and olive oil. This recipe for Garlic Ranch Baked Chicken Thighs is our go-to recipe for busy weeknight dinners. By massaging the garlic and ranch seasoning well into the meat, the chicken thighs come out so flavorful that people are often surprised that this amount of flavor can come out even though no marinating.
Crispy, tangy baked Ranch Chicken Thighs are a delicious, easy dinner great for kids and adults alike, and are ready in under an hour. Second, pat dry chicken thighs and then season them with both Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Shaker and black pepper on both sides. Accompany these Crispy Ranch Baked Chicken Thighs with some mashed potatoes and sea salt roasted green beans and dinner is served. ~ Three ingredients are all you need to make these Crispy Ranch Baked Chicken Thighs. You can have Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs
- You need 2-6 of chicken thighs with or with out bone (skin left on).
- Prepare of Black pepper to taste.
- You need 1 (1 oz.) of packet dry ranch salad dressing mix.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, minced (I use about 3).
Perfect to serve for a weeknight meal or large crowd. Oven Baked Chicken Thighs are crispy on the outside with tender dark meat on the inside. With a few tips and some simple ingredients, you can easily make delicious chicken thighs for a simple one pan dinner! Lemon-Ranch Baked Chicken Thighs A shake is all it takes to give this lemon chicken a blast of ranch flavor.
Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs instructions
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees..
- Cover a baking sheet in foil, non-stick side up..
- Place the chicken thighs on baking sheet with the fattest side up..
- Generously season with salt and pepper..
- Bake chicken for 25 minutes, when skin has started to crisp..
- In a small bowl, combine the dressing mix with the olive oil and minced garlic and blend. If needed add the lemon juice to thin mixture..
- Brush the ranch and oil mixture over the chicken thighs..
- Continue to cook chicken in oven until crispy and golden brown and internal temperature reads 165 degrees..
- To get a tiny bit more crunch broil for 5 minutes watching your chicken closely so it doesn't burn..
- Serve with bulgur wheat, salad, rice, kimchi, broccoli and more..
Lightly coat a baking sheet with To get started: Lightly coat a baking sheet with olive oil and arrange bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs on the tray. Brush the tops generously with more olive. See more ideas about baked ranch chicken, baked chicken thighs, chicken wing recipes baked. How To Make Delicious Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs. Cheddar Ranch Chicken Thighs Recipe is quick to put together and pop in the oven to bake.